FUNDAMENTALS OF GARDEN EDUCATION
- Initiate and Encourage Environmental Concern.
plant life effects on insects, birds, animals, humans
shapes, colors, textures, aromas
- Encourage Healthy Living.
variation of fruits and vegetables providing valuable nutrition
- Teach Sustainability at its’ earliest stages.
ways to honor, support and cooperate with nature
existing products like egg cartons can be used for growing in containers
material such as cloth or nylons can be used to secure climbing plants
using Natural waste products such as Egg Shells, Manure, and Leaves to
Fertilize plant Life, Not Land Fills
- Sharing this experience together, Strengthens family/teacher bond
plants, similar to children, flourish with proper nurturing
- Provide a hands on educational foundation for the Full Circle of Life
from Seed, to Plant producing Seeds
- Provide opportunity to Share with the Community and Create a Sense of Pride
produce given to shelters, churches, families